In Japanese, HARIO means “The King of Glass”. Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. This cone pour-over filter is designed to work with their V60 line of pour-over brewers produce a superior cup of coffee.
One of the most popular glass inventions from Hario is their glass coffee dripper, the Hario V60. The Hario V60 is a cone pour-over brewer which has been specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee.
The V60 01 also comes in high-quality ceramic and durable plastic. The 01 size is the smallest V60 size available. We recommend this size for brewing one or two small cups at a time. For the larger dripper, see our Hario V60 Size 02.
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker, perfect for travel
- Manual brewing method allows you to choose your ideal brew time and temperature, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee
- Coffee flows through the cone directly into your cup or coffee pot
- The V60 coffee dripper controls the flow, timing and temperature of the water
- Professional Experience. Size 01: 1-2 cups, Size 02: 1-4 cups